Highland Heathers nursery is one of the very few working specialist heather nurseries left in Scotland, it nestles deep in rural Perthshire and only one mile from Comrie village.

The area is steeped in history and the main Highland Heathers house was built in 1745 at the time of the Jacobite rebellion. During the 19th Century the house was a staging post and wateringhole for stagecoaches. At the turn of the 20th Century, it was variously a dairy farm, fruit farm and pig farm until in the 1960`s the small heather nursery and latterly garden centre was established. It now contains a shop selling a wide range of gardening and horticultural products, peats, composts, fertilizers plus free range eggs from the nursery`s own hens.

The grounds include a 10 acre native oak wood with many woodland walks, a druidical temple excavated in the early 1900`s, many of the artifacts found there can be seen in Perth museum.